**Registration Terms and Conditions**
Registration and Payment
- Registrations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Local registration can be processed by post. Registration fee can be settled by cheque (payable to “Hong Kong Professional Counseling & Consulting Association Limited”) or bank transfer (Bank name: HSBC Account number: 582-294153-838). Please mail the registration form with either a crossed cheque or a copy of bank-in slip to the following address:
Hong Kong Professional Counseling & Consulting Association Limited
Suite 1107, 11/F, Two Chinachem Exchange Square, 338 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
- For those who pay via the online booking site, each transaction is $300HKD.
- Overseas registration can ONLY be processed via the online booking site with secured online payment system.
- Seats are not guaranteed for any walk-in workshop participants.
- Only cheque payments in HKD are accepted and the full amount must be paid at the registration counter.
- Please refer to the conference webpage for the walk-in rate.
Confirmation of Registration
- Successful registrants by postal registration will receive a confirmation email approximately 2 weeks after postal date. If the registration form and payment are mailed after 4-Oct-2019, the registration will not be processed.
- Successful registrants by online registration will receive a confirmation email within 2 days of registrations.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you fail to receive the confirmation email.
- Please keep the confirmation email for your reference.Registrants must present the confirmation email AND official ID when collecting the Conference Pass at the conference counter.
Transfer and Refund
- Upon confirmation of your registration, Instalment and Conference Pass/ Tickets, all fees are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. The resale of Conference Pass/ Tickets at any price is prohibited. The Conference Personnel reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been transferred or resold and to deny any such ticket holder entry.
CERTIFICATION FOR PLAY THERAPY TRAINING HOURS
- PCCA is APT Approved Providers of Play Therapy Continuing Education. Play therapy credit will not be awarded to non-mental health professionals. The Continuing Education (CE) certificate will be issued to mental health professionals only, including but not limited to social workers, counselors, psychologists and medical professionals. Certifications issued is solely determined by PCCA.
- Attendees who would like to apply for the APT Continuing Education, please submit CE hours application form with an administrative fee of $300 HKD. The certification will be sent out by post.
- Each workshop consists of 3 Play Therapy Continuing Education Hours, and the number of training hours will be stated on the certificate. Attendee must sign-in and sign-out at the specific time during the workshop in order to verify his/her attendance.
- Hardcopy certificates will be mailed within one month after the conference.
- Your name will appear exactly as provided during registration. Please double check your spelling and include your professional name. An administration fee of $100 HKD will apply for reprinted or posted certificates.
- Application after Feb 29, 2020 will not be processed.
PRIVACY AND SPAM STATEMENT
Your personal information will be added to the conference data as part of the registration process. However, if you do not provide sufficient personal data, we may not be able to process your application or provide service to you. By providing your email address on the registration form, you consent to be contacted by these methods in relation to this and future events of this type by the organizers. If you decide that we should not use your personal information to contact you, please let us know and we will not use that information for such purpose. You may opt out after the conference by sending an email to email@example.com
EVENT AUDIO / VIDEO RECORDING & PHOTOGRAPHY
During the conference, photographs may be taken by the hosts/organizers for use in their publications or other promotional material. In addition, many sessions are subject to video and audio recording for webcasting and archival purposes. By attending the sessions, you agree to allow the conference organizers and other entities including but not limited to, local organizers, hosts, co-hosts and supporting organizations, the unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use, reuse, publish, and republish video and/or audio recordings, photographs, presentations or pictures of you or those in which you may be included.
SOCIAL FUNCTIONS / CONNECTING LUNCH
The conference reserves the right to cancel or vary social functions if minimum numbers are not reached. A full refund will be arranged in case of cancellation by the conference organizer.
It is recommended that attendees obtain adequate cover for travel, health and accident insurance before they depart from their countries. The organizers cannot accept responsibility for personal injuries, or loss of, or damage to, private property belonging to the conference participants and accompanying persons.
ACCOMMODATION / TRAVEL
Please note that accommodation and travel are not included in the conference fee. Accommodation and travel arrangement must be made by the attendees.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
- When Tropical Storm Warning Signal No.8 (or above) or the Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is hoisted, all workshop or activities will be suspended automatically. There will not be any arrangement for make-up workshop unless otherwise announced by the conference organizer.
- When Tropical Storm Warning Signal No.8 (or above) or the Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is lowered, the workshop will resume to normal 2 hours after the announcement. Please refer to the conference webpage for the latest arrangement.
The organizers may at any time, with or without giving notice, in their absolute discretion and without giving any reason, cancel or postpone the conference, change its venue or any of the other published particulars, or withdraw any invitation to attend. In any case, neither the organizers nor any of their officers, employees, agents, members or representatives shall be liable for any loss, liability, damage or expense suffered or incurred by any person, nor will they return any money paid to them in connection with the conference unless they are satisfied not only that the money in question remains under their control but also that the person who paid it has been unfairly prejudiced (as to which, decision shall be in their sole and unfettered discretion and, when announced, final and conclusive).
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The above terms & conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.